Sunday, September 27, 2020

Benzo Withdrawal, the worst hell imaginable

Home Forums Psychiatric Drug Withdrawal Benzo Withdrawal, the worst hell imaginable

• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    User3284
    Participant

Can anything help with the hellish withdrawals that never seem to quit? Are there some lucky people who never become tolerant to benzos?

I have been on these drugs for 3 decades. They don’t work anymore. I have constant tension, panic, chest pressure, heart pain, unrelenting anxiety, constant fear, never able to relax. I feel like I am slowly dying. Can anyone here relate?

Shawn
    Participant

Hi User, I am sure many here can relate, I know I can. I was on benzos for a few years, given them for reactions to other psych drugs, and had issues with them pretty well the entire time. What specifically are you on?

MissPenelope
    Participant

Yes, benzos are the devil. I pretty much had amnesia for the past 3 years or more since going on them. But I did it. I was on other things which may have protected me from like seizures and psychosis but pot and support from my husband is what saved me. Why pot is not legal now seems worse. Because not only can I remember who I am but I also feel like learning, reading, exercising, and no longer feel like I have dissassociative amnesia or chronic depression. I feel freaking cured. I don’t even need pot every day. Go Massachusetts!

Iceland
    Participant

Yes. I feel that CBD (Cannabidiol oil without the THC) is helping with my withdrawal process. But this sucks a bit however. Mild anxiety and insomnia, cramps in my leg and oh god the itch!! Also foggy brain and stiff neck and sinus pressure. But symptoms of the psych variety are mild. CBD helps. I take 1 ml mornings and 1 ml nights. Good luck withdrawing.

prasoon874
    Participant

xdfsdf

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have problems with a headache and the ability to fall asleep normally. I long tossing and turning before going to sleep and experiencing anxiety. I read online that CBD oil helps with all these symptoms. And I want to ask you where can i buy cbd oil? It would help me to improve my state of mind and sleep normally. Thank you in advance.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Psychiatric Drug Withdrawal’ is closed to new topics and replies.