Sunday, July 5, 2020

Dog whistle politics?

Home Forums All Things Political Dog whistle politics?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    boans
    Participant

I read with interest Robert Whitakers latest article about the harm being done by anti psychotic drugs. What interests me about Liebermans comments is this accusation that such claims are causing harm to ‘patients’ taking these drugs. Would this not classify anyone opposing his views (backed up with thorough spin, deception and ….) as being a “danger to self or other”? The more I think about this, the more I see this as being a dog whistle to the rest of the ‘professionals’ in the industry.
    I vaguely recall this type of tactic being used by Bush and a guy called Willie Horton was it?
    Anyway Mr Whitaker sure is lucky to be living in a country with free speech and a rule of law. Over here he would be snatched out of his bed and injected with enough of these anti psychotic ‘medications’ to lay an elephant out for a month. Given he is a danger to self or other and with no standard as to what constitutes a chemical restraint …. one phone call from Dr Lieberman and he would be a patient requiring treatment. The Doctor will see you now 🙂

sagareditsoft
    Participant

hello

boans
    Participant

Morning 🙂

bestkodi11
    Participant

hey

bestkodi11
    Participant

subhan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘All Things Political’ is closed to new topics and replies.