Sunday, December 15, 2019

Free college for everyone

Home Forums All Things Political Free college for everyone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    The_cat
    Participant

When everyone gets college and a great job who is going to do this stuff ?

kayla
    Participant

Unfortaneately college doesn’t mean great job. I was fortanate to get pretty good opportunities with my complete lack of education. A high school online that was a complete joke, and later proven fraud. I still worry that I blew it for the last time everytime. Outside circumstances alway seem to come up. Living at home was a living hell, that it always seemed like it would be an eternity till I got enough cash to be free from it. Now, I’m in an apartment because of the treatment center, but have a guardian thanks to the asshole pscyhiatrist. I just feel so unmotivated.

However some are still unhappy who are concidered to do great jobs. The same is true vice versa. Not those, but I’ve heard of people loving jobs not concidered to be much better.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by kayla.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by kayla.
    AshleyBarrow
    Participant

I think that free college is great for everyone, everyone wants to get an education and that’s right.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by AshleyBarrow.
    The_cat
    Participant

I think that free college is great for everyone, everyone wants to get an education and that’s right.

None of us are stupid enough to think someone signed up just to reply to this 3 year old forgotten thread with their first post.

I think you should take the 100 different screen names you spam this website with and go fuck yourself with them. Ass clown fuck-tard.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘All Things Political’ is closed to new topics and replies.