Sunday, September 19, 2021

Hillary Clinton calls for more drug courts

Home Forums All Things Political Hillary Clinton calls for more drug courts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    The_cat
    Participant

In front of his peers, Judge Ferdinand reprimanded the offender—a veteran of the Air Force who became addicted to opiates after being prescribed pain medication for a back injury. “When you’re breaking rules it forces you to lie,” she said, adding that he was “not in the frame of mind of a person trying to be on the right track.”

( Imagine that, goes and fights for our country and “freedoms” gets hurt, gets effed up by the doctors and they wrapped him up in this shit. )

And Clinton added: “We have to move away from treating the use of drugs as crime and instead move it to where it belongs as a health issue. And we need to divert more people from the criminal justice system into drug courts, into treatment and recovery.”

“divert more people from the criminal justice system into drug courts”

Drug courts ARE the criminal justice system ! But expect serial liar Hillary to make it sound otherwise.

The_cat
    Participant

“Cases like Robert’s haunt Ellen Sousares, who knows of at least three other families who have lost children after drug courts denied access to maintenance or otherwise failed to take the risk of overdose [and suicide] into account. ”

https://psmag.com/how-america-overdosed-on-drug-courts-a813ff745a6e

“My team is made up of public defenders, two probation officers, two treatment providers, a prosecuting attorney and a judge,” Debra says. “The decisions are made as a team, but the judge can overrule anyone.” The four phases of federal drug court include Phase 1, which is 30 days long, but can be longer depending on whether the offender gets a job. “They have to put in five applications a day until they get a job, it’s very structured and we keep records of it all,” Debra says. “The offender has to be either actively seeking employment or going to school. Something productive, if not they can fail out of the program and go to prison.”

“if not they can fail out of the program and go to prison…” !

Google “drug court suicide”

She kissed her aunt on the cheek and told her, “I don’t think I’m going home with you. They are going to put me away.”

Twenty minutes later — before any decision was made — Silvestri collapsed in the bathroom of Lowell District Court. As paramedics performed CPR, Silvestri was transported to a hospital, where she died.

“She was under a lot of pressure, and she couldn’t handle the pressure,” Hickey told The Sun.

Defense attorney Gil Nason, who represented Silvestri as part of the Drug Court Team, speculates that Silvestri either had some sort of major medical event or she took an overdose of prescription pills, possibly the ones she was prescribed for anxiety. Pills were found on the bathroom floor, but it’s unclear if they belonged to Silvestri, Nason said.

http://www.lowellsun.com/news/ci_28990473/drug-court-trial-lowell-

That is the real thing from a real person.

The_cat
    Participant

Personal story from my life,

I was hanging out in AA and was palling around with a girl I met there that was caught up in the wrenched system they call “justice” after getting in trouble with drugs and alcohol.

As usual instead of any trial for her victim-less so called crime she was coerced into a plea bargain and given probation, the constant threat of jail to go with it and long nasty list of requirements and of course expensive payments and not being able to find a job. She was trying.

She took to drinking cough medicine to calm her anxiety and tested positive for PCP. The hell I saw this woman go through, the anxiety attacks and constant worrying “they are going to put me in jail” finishing her bottle of clonopin , telling the doctor she lost it… constant worrying constant stress for weeks.

I drove her to the court date and almost got in a fight with the public pretender who made some sort of a deal to admit to the drug use indicated by the false positive and pay the back probation fees instead of fighting to make those bastards re test the urine sample and see it was cough medicine. I said right to his face “you are a piece of shit” you and everyone else knows THIS woman was not using PCP. None of you people in this money factory give a crap about justice your all greedy sociopaths.

Meet me in the parking lot he tells me, OK sure guy right around here with the cameras and the storm troopers posing as the “good guys” that are all around this place, FU.

Her probation and the pressures continued and a few months later I heard she was in the hospital for a suicide attempt. Drank a bunch of wine and took a handful of some sort of opiate pill with Tylenol in it and her family found her unconscious on the kitchen floor.

I went to go visit in the hospital.

The_cat
    Participant

““divert more people from the criminal justice system into drug courts” Keep going serial liar, people that lived it know its better to do the jail time. And FU Hillary Clinton. How much money did you get from the private prisons, law enforcement unions and companies that make those false positive drug tests selling “drug courts” ?

Hey Hillary, I heard you have been having some coughing fits http://www.google.com/search?q=hillary+clinton+coughing+fit

Maybe you will die before you can bring anymore misery to the people in this world doing the bidding of your souless paymasters.

People are starting to figure out what you are Hillary Clinton

She likes the term “Super predator” Takes one to know one I guess.

At least Donald so called “racist” Trump wants to build a wall to slow down the flow of drugs from Mexico, to secure the border to keep out some of the heroin cocaine and meth instead of feeding more people, fellow Americans , to that meat grinder they call the “justice” system.

The_cat
    Participant

“fail and go to jail”

False positive ?? Don’t worry our tests are 98% accurate… Oh wait you have to take one every week for a year. 52 of them.

Anyone around here good at math ??

Nomadic
    Participant

Personally I think Gabor Mate is the one to follow on this.

And also we should treat psychiatric meds, street drugs, and alcohol and tobacco the same. There are restrictions on purchase, packaging, labeling, and time and place of use. But not so much that these would encourage black markets. So it is not like prohibition.

Drug courts can be really tough, even more so than just straight up lock-em up courts. Drug courts can be very tough on people over iffy violations.

Nomadic

The_cat
    Participant

Addiction IS a mental illness.

“YOU FAILED OUR CHEAP MADE IN CHINA DRUG TEST”

The_cat
    Participant

[quote=75928]Drug courts can be really tough, even more so than just straight up lock-em up courts.[/quote]

The National Association of Drug Court Professionals (NADCP) is a national non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation founded in 1994 by pioneers from the first twelve Drug Courts in the nation.

2 nasty snakes intertwined and a hammer …. I guess there is some honesty in that.

Eligible drug-addicted persons may be sent to Drug Court in lieu of traditional justice system case processing.

Lets examine that word “traditional” Oh ya that thing about constitutional rights.

Next post will be about Judges and Lawyers practicing medicine without a license.

Nomadic
    Participant

Well, that’s what all of this is, blaming the victim, making the victim believe that there is something wrong with them.

And we need to find ways to take it on person to person, going after therapists and parents.

Nomadic

The_cat
    Participant

The_cat
    Participant

Medicine no licence

Nomadic
    Participant

“2 nasty snakes intertwined and a hammer”

Yes I see your excellent point. So lets do something about it. I mean find a way to generate sidewalk conflict and eventually get counter legal cases going, along with legislative initiatives.

Also if we can find some way to get people to refuse to submit. And of course anytime people refuse to yield to a court, that is a very serious matter.

Nomadic

The_cat
    Participant

I would just like to get these memes I made to spread so more people know they are practicing medicine without a license and ruin some credibility.

Its just the same crap the justice industry or “prison industrial complex” wants money, they know coerced sobriety doesn’t work.
    All the money they suck up could pay for treatment of people who WANT to get clean / sober.

Maybe I was better before involved in this online politics and psychiatric survivor movement because before I was I didn’t know how crooked the world was and how many crooked scumbag psychos posing as the “good guys” are in it. I always knew it was crooked but not the magnitude of it. I had no idea.

Ignorance maybe was bliss.

Nomadic
    Participant

I like your memes and I agree with your assessment of the situation.

But I still want to reject Dr. Freud and develop my aggression and sexuality. I want to find ways to convert this into sidewalk protest, and maybe even safe houses and an underground rail road.

I mean I am 100% opposed to drugs, alcohol, and tobacco. But then you show me someone willing to defy a court and not submit, then I’m going to stand with them.

Sidewalk protesting, ~encouragement~ for those who want to defy?

Nomadic

The_cat
    Participant

[quote=76003]Sidewalk protesting, ~encouragement~ for those who want to defy?[/quote]

I have no idea, I failed at getting friends to go fight those bullshit red light camera tickets instead of mailing in $180.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘All Things Political’ is closed to new topics and replies.