Monday, February 24, 2020

Hillary Clinton Calls For Universal Preschool … with child drugging

Home Forums All Things Political Hillary Clinton Calls For Universal Preschool … with child drugging

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    The_cat
    Participant

“We are not here to bash the use of these medications,” Clinton said. “They have literally been a godsend to countless adults and young people with behavioral and emotional problems.” Left untreated, such conditions as ADHD prevent children from reaching their full potential in life, Clinton said.

She also said the National Institute of Mental Health would dedicate more than $5 million to research ADHD and Ritalin use in preschoolers. The institute also released a fact sheet to help parents of children with emotional and behavioral conditions understand their options.http://articles.philly.com/2000-03-21/news/25604458_1_adhd-ritalin-psychotropic-drugs

With patent extension up for grabs, Shire agrees to test Vyvanse in preschoolers (Hillary Pharma donor) http://www.fiercepharma.com/regulatory/patent-extension-up-for-grabs-shire-agrees-to-test-vyvanse-preschoolers

The pressure on parents for young children to behave properly in day-care and preschool settings.

At an early childhood event in Rochester, New Hampshire today, Hillary Clinton called for universal preschool for all of America’s children. https://www.hillaryclinton.com/the-briefing/fact-sheet-universal-pre-school/

The_cat
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTMaIX_JPE4

“We do not want you in power, you will spread negativity to every inch of this planet”

That’s one way of putting it.

nooneinparticular
    Participant

*sigh* And so the march continues onward.

More screening. More terror.

How anyone can learn anything in that environment is beyond me.

Nomadic
    Participant

See, I say that this is worthy of sidewalk protesting, and of a belligerent type. Try to get people to sign statements, letters to school admins promising a law suit if drugs are ever administered. Try to get protests where people issue ultimatums.

I don’t think Hillary Clinton is the only problem. I think she is just ignorant.

Nomadic

The_cat
    Participant

See, I say that this is worthy of sidewalk protesting, and of a belligerent type. Try to get people to sign statements, letters to school admins promising a law suit if drugs are ever administered. Try to get protests where people issue ultimatums.

I don’t think Hillary Clinton is the only problem. I think she is just ignorant.

Nomadic

Protesting this I would be into.

One sign someplace on a real busy road calling out child drugging.

The_cat
    Participant

Protests are totally cool but then every gets tired and goes home but if they put there money together they can put up a sign that’s in the systems face 24 hours a day.

Nomadic
    Participant

Protests can be especially good if there is a near term objective, like putting a particular doctor out of business, rather than just putting out a message. Make it personal, make it mean spirited. I have closed down lots of retail businesses. You attack from all possible angles and use prayer to stay grounded, and eventually something gives.

Nomadic

Lori Graves playing Pirates Of The Caribbean on the Lowrey Organ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9GSSApv568

nooneinparticular
    Participant

It’s fucking disgusting because I know now that I was FUCKING TRAUMATIZED by time I was 5, 6 years old, and thrown into a den of wolves when I entered into the school system. What did the early intervention do? They screened me out of everything, did their best to make sure I failed, and every time I tried to push back they ratcheted up the intimidation. The concept that the school environment is a toxic nightmare, on top of everything that is already horrible with the world, doesn’t even enter the equation. Everything for the elites, fuck the rest of us for having the temerity to question power.

Welcome to the world eugenics created. Such a god damned nightmare.

Nomadic
    Participant

I hear you brother nooneinparticular. All I can say is that we need to make schools safe and supportive, and we need to make sure parents are kept in line, and there need to be pressure relief valves so that no child is ever trapped in the middle-class family, and we cannot be engaging in labeling or eugenics.

Actually this is not that difficult of an order to fill. We just have to look at why it has not been this way before, see what false idols we worship. I say it all comes down to capitalism, the family, and the self-reliance ethic.

I think most of all we need to be teaching children to stand up for themselves. And I like the examples set by Satanic Temple. Imagine if kids carried a signed card stating their objection to psychotherapy and psychiatry, and promising a law suit if this is not respected.

And then if someone calls the phone number the call goes to me! I’ll explain the objection, and advise them to back off. If they object I’ll ask them their name and badge number. I’ll tell them I’m filling out the complaint form, while at the same time we dispatch someone out to that site. I’ll tell them that our attorney will review the form and then it will be filed with the court and the newspapers before 5pm today. If they refuse to give me their name, I’ll tell them that hiding behind cover of authority while on the government payroll is a serious matter, and that we will get their name and picture and publish them.

That will make a difference when kids know that they are being backed up that way.

Certainly would have made a difference in my life. And then when they get a little bit older, they’ll be tasked with doing some of the backing up themselves!

The last gov’t employed administrator I had a serious talk with was someone clearly trying to intimidate me. Within 6 months she left her position and left town, as she could see that I was leading a major crusade and that among other things, she was going to lose her job.

The more I read about on this forum, the more I am convinced that we need to start organizing and fighting back. And again, Satanic Temple shows and excellent way to start.

Nomadic

Jimmy Smith – Can’t Hide Love
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=286I0gsGl9I&list=PLF9B028470690279F

The_cat
    Participant

Jimmy Smith – Can’t Hide Love

Dude I am doing activism and its not going to work very well if someone searches “universal preschool” like I just did and finds a thread full of videos of something called jimmy smith doing a sex pose on a piano.

Don’t put that stuff on my threads please.

The_cat
    Participant

Oh screw it. Who cares.

This is my activism song .

Manowar – Die With Honor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PILonpKOUVI

Fight With Blood
    Fight With Steel
    Die With Honor
    Never Yield
    Fearless Hearts
    Filled With Pride
    Into Glory We Shall Ride
    Into Glory We Shall Ride

I Am Driven On In The Face Of All Despair
    Trust In Steel You Will Find Me There
    A Sinner’s Fate Awaits Me
    But My Vision Guides Me On
    I Will Not Stray
    From The Path I’m Set Upon

I’ll Fight With Blood
    Fight With Steel
    Die With Honor
    Never Yield
    Fearless Hearts
    Filled With Pride
    Into Glory We Shall Ride
    Into Glory We Shall Ride

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by The_cat.
    The_cat
    Participant

Its an epic battle what we are doing on this website

Nomadic
    Participant

How is it in say France. They say that the have excellent pre-school / day care. How do they deal with these sorts of issues?

Nomadic

The_cat
    Participant

How is it in say France. They say that the have excellent pre-school / day care. How do they deal with these sorts of issues?

Nomadic

I don’t know but how long before universal preschool is mandatory ??

universal preschool

And when they make it mandatory then what ?

Jan 6, 2010 – In a move designed to send a message to parents, a Montgomery County, New York, couple were arrested and ticketed for homeschooling …

Sep 28, 2013 – On February 3, 2011, homeschooling parents Steve and Kristina Spell were approached by law enforcement at their home and told that they …

School to homeschoolers: Sign up or face criminal charges
    Florida district gives parents 3 days to register children
    Published: 11/11/2015 at 7:45 PM

Nov 21, 2014 – NODAWAY COUNTY, Mo. – A homeschooling family has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit after they say their home was illegally searched by …

So how long before “universal preschool mandatory” ?

No one talks about that.

The_cat
    Participant

“universal preschool mandatory” That should have been my thread title, but anyway,

“We are not here to bash the use of these medications,” Clinton said. “They have literally been a godsend to countless adults and young people with behavioral and emotional problems.” Left untreated, such conditions as ADHD prevent children from reaching their full potential in life, Clinton said…

Crooked Hillary ! How much did Shire pharmaceuticals donate for you to say that one ?

How much Crooked Hillary ! ??

Clinton tops 2016 field in drug industry donations http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/257234-clinton-brings-in-most-big-pharma-money-of-2016-field

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘All Things Political’ is closed to new topics and replies.