Friday, January 21, 2022

I am leaving this site for a while.

Home Forums Rethinking Psychiatry I am leaving this site for a while.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So if you see anyone else calling themselves Anonymous, they are not me.

Thank you.

The reason is, I developed a bad habit of spending an inordinate amount of time here. There are no other reasons.

I have rendered my online account here, inaccessible to even myself. It will be impossible for me to log back in.

For anyone wanting to know how to do that, you go to ‘edit my profile’ in the top right hand side, and one simply changes the password to something you never write down and remember, and you scramble the email address to an email address that doesn’t exist.

This is a nice website. I wish you all the very best.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No fair.  Hmph.  Are you really gonna let Altostrata run you outta here?  C’mon, Anonymous.  You know how appreciated you are.  You’re a *lifeline* to me, in case you didn’t know.

No fair.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sorry.  I cried my eyes out and realized I was being so selfish.  I respect your want for a break and time away from here.  It’s like a magnet.   I let my internet get shut off for non-payment every month in a desperate attempt to stay away from the computer.  My longest test of strength and endurance is only 24 hours.  ha.  Really, it’s a very high powered magnet.

Well, you’ve meant a whole to me.  Not kidding either, bawled like a child.

Thank you, Anonymous.  🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Rethinking Psychiatry’ is closed to new topics and replies.