Saturday, October 23, 2021

I must have combatted that malediction pretty bad

Home Forums Organizing for Social Change I must have combatted that malediction pretty bad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PatHUSA
    Participant

I got my Bram Stokers with me but I don’t read. It is the best one though. This time is different. I’m more mature. Yeah I must’ve combated that malediction pretty bad last time. Did that one time I not gonna do it again.

Oh I am giving that to Jesus.

PatHUSA
    Participant

In my opinion and I try to be more humble this time is that S. America probably needs support in building Protestant Churches although would be oh so great that a country assists that doesn’t ebd up invading or completing espionage tasks.

That is what oh so obviously men and ladies that countries do as they gain prestige and assert influence to greater extent. They assist and support, but they do not make a people do something or make a choice for them. That is not a supportive mission.

Doing this charity work in a respectful tone is such an awesome counter act and promotes goodness one must be vigilant.

Again so want to be humble here and thus I write on American soil.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Organizing for Social Change’ is closed to new topics and replies.