Monday, November 29, 2021

I needed to – new development

Home Forums Community I needed to – new development

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PatHUSA
    Participant

Ok – I worked at non profit , state warm line, state mental health hospital, Illinois depart mental health, and fief the last two years the dept mental health central office admin offices for all of Illinois.

In all of these job settings I pray throughout the day. In place I’m at now it’s been quite the ride. Periodically do my fifteen minute ritual although it ducks because I’m in a cubicle now and not an office. The regional offices at state hospital had me with awesome office.

The people at state hospital were well rounded and here at admin offices yeah it’s different I have found in the end then it was there at state hospital. Wow – what an interesting journey from person accessing services to peer worker.

In reference to the title of this forum post. I prayed over course of my life however I learned that I needed to pray to do my daily life activities for example career. Needed to pray survive and provide with my wife. I discovered the prayers from my Church bible study as youngen were troubling. And all the individuals from these Churches used them.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by PatHUSA.
    PatHUSA
    Participant

Today at dmh admin offices again.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by PatHUSA.
    PatHUSA
    Participant

My garbage is Monday and recycling is Tuesday at my I mean our residence. I took it upon myself to do the recycling for our office. I literally have about hundred or more bottles weekly. Wow – That’s demented but yeah I’m proud that each week. I bring to my car and home. Haha. Just another thing I really enjoy doing. This is my cousin Doug.

https://content.sierraclub.org/environmentallaw/profile/staff/doug-hayes-senior-attorney

PatHUSA
    Participant

This is crap. This is not just Illinois department mental health issue. I do the recycling the office here. The state website says they go green and recycle so why does everyone here just say ok they go green.

In other news / This is a worldwide issue. G20 – wow there are 195 countries at least at this time. Ahhh. Ahhh.

It should be G195. This is crapola.

Sonja-Erica Pompa
    Participant

I’ve never prayed. Does it work?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.