Sunday, December 15, 2019

Inhumane Laws Being Put forth in WA State

Home Forums All Things Political Inhumane Laws Being Put forth in WA State

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    zmenard
    Participant

If you are a resident of WA State, please be aware that there are several bills currently in our senate which propose to: extend the time of involuntary holds, lower the threshold of what is considered violent, give “peace” (police) officers the ability to forcibly drug folks in public, and force electroconvulsive treatment on people. Much of it is in Senate Bill (SB) 5720. SB 5431 is hoping to build 8 more hospitals & other mental health facilities. SB 5842 relates to, as stated, “the accessibility of Electroconvulsive ‘therapy'”.

You can contact your Senator & the ones who are sponsoring these bills via: http://leg.wa.gov/ as well as read the full text of these bills that are currently moving forward.

Senator Manka Dhingra (45th district -Redmond, Kirkland, Sammamish, Duval…) is the chairperson of the Behavioral Health Subcommittee to Health & Long Term Care and is a sponsor of all of these bills.

Let me know if you need any help finding your Senator or are interested in visiting them in person.

-Zelda

The_cat
    Participant

(f) Antipsychotic medication or electroconvulsant therapy may be
    17 administered to a nonconsenting person detained or committed pursuant
    18 to this chapter without a court order

http://lawfilesext.leg.wa.gov/biennium/2019-20/Pdf/Bills/Senate%20Bills/5842.pdf#page=1

“without a court order”

Not even the usual fake due process anymore now they want to get rid of the court order part !

I know everyone throws around NAZI comparisons these days but here it is appropriate, they just want to start rounding up undesirables to force lobotomize them with drugs and shocks before warehousing.

zmenard
    Participant

No need to justify the analogy…Mental patients were the first to be exterminated by psychiatrists in Germany and it was from there that NAZI Germany came up with its plans to exterminate Jews… so it looks like WA State psychiatry is simply returning to some of their roots.

It’s all out of fear, it always is, and this woman who’s gotten the governor’s ear https://www.pbs.org/newshour/brief/289660/jerri-clark

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by zmenard.
    The_cat
    Participant

Started at NAMI pharma front meeting.

http://www.nwnewsnetwork.org/post/miserable-underworld-one-washington-mom-s-fight-change-mental-health-system

The woman is a beginner, still thinking psychiatry is “help” with no idea what goes on behind closed and locked doors.

Jerri Clark “MOTHERS OF THE MENTALLY ILL” Ok Jerri Clark is this what you want for son Calvin ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdaUWeausg

Oh no I just searched some more and she is hooked up with that ASS “Pete Early”, that creep who refuses to acknowledge what abusive hellholes the hospitals are and what a nightmare the drugs are. That dude Pete Early is such a creepy fuck.

This is “Pete Early”

Total creep who does Munchausen syndrome by proxy using his kid to crusade against patent rights.

Ok you got me. I am into exposing this group “Mothers of the Mentally Ill” for what it is, an extension of NAMI and the psychiatric pharmaceutical industrial complex. We need to get our side of the story first page search results when people search this Mothers of the Mentally Ill.

I should learn twitter too, the creepy Pete has a twitter account that could use some comments.

zmenard
    Participant

yes, the_cat, we can use more people poking holes, respectfully :)!, in tweets by NAMI and other orgs pushing the medicalization of mental breakdowns. and i’ll be your first follower if you get on twitter!

and, yes, it seems Jerri and her large group of organized MOMI mothers believe forced treatment is the answer to all their problems… ugh.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by zmenard.
    The_cat
    Participant

yes, the_cat, we can use more people poking holes, respectfully :)!, in tweets by NAMI and other orgs pushing the medicalization of mental breakdowns. and i’ll be your first follower if you get on twitter!

and, yes, it seems Jerri and her large group of organized MOMI mothers believe forced treatment is the answer to all their problems… ugh.

If forced treatment is the answer how come they can never find anyone who lived it to sell the idea by telling the public how much it helped them ??? You would think the way this forced treatment is supposed to be so great they would have dozens of poster boys and girls to parade around as proof of what a great success it is.

Where are the people who can testify “I lacked insight and I was forced to take drugs by psychiatry and everything is all better now I am so grateful” They have done this to thousands and thousands of people so where are those testimonials ???

Still figuring out twitter. I am going to make a topic “Mothers of the Mentally Ill” later today or tomorrow here https://www.psychforums.com/anti-psych/ and start exposing these people for pushing drugs and shocks without even a rubber stamp court order. Hopefully it will show up on searches.

Our bodies are the only thing in this world we truly own psychiatry thinks they can just damage anyone at will dangerous drugs and shock lobotomies. Loss of liberty, forced Drugs and electric shocks, brain and neurological damages forever. That really is at the level of NAZI atrocities.

zmenard
    Participant

exactly. if it’s anyone, it’s those who’ve lost their self-determination and will-power to battle “anosognosia” and everyone around them telling them they’re messed up. likely Jerri Clark’s son for now.

when you mentioned that these are our bodies, it reminded me of the abortion debate. there’s huge organizations to tell all that a woman can decide to rid herself of a baby developing within her, all the way until it is near term or even at term… but our bodies do not matter in this case when we want to opppose them from being fed drugs, shocks, or locked up.

those experiencing extreme states are seen as scary. we become the monsters and it is not about helping us, it is about quelling the fear that all around us feel. it’s that simple, to me. that is why these practices continue to be in use. fear.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘All Things Political’ is closed to new topics and replies.