Saturday, November 27, 2021

issue of getting grip on emotional abuse

Home Forums Community issue of getting grip on emotional abuse

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    PatHUSA
    Participant

Back to issue of emotional abuse. It’s been a huge problem here. I wrote on how I say a simple quick prayer focusing on my marriage repeatedly to break down psychic attack’s from citizens I don’t know. It’s because I’ve become more powerful and they notice. Of course I say more prayers at home and my work too.

However I’ve noticed I’m increasing with my ability and power. I feel it’s because I’m a peaceful person. The citizens here are used to hurting people and having them cave. It’s a very conservative town high above per capital household income. I’ve watched individuals in powerful elite positions leave here from abuse.

Once I made a power maneuver and they hurt me. So I learned not to act such as a Shaman. However I wanted to get new tools in addition to my protective prayer on my marriage. I finally found it through extensive prayer. I’m gonna share it here. When citizens here abuse me or psychic attack me I now simply elegantly say “I send this back but don’t hurt them.” I’m reflecting back but not on them. It’s also a more powerful process. I want desire intensely to focus organize my goals.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by PatHUSA.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.