Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Madonna Empowered me so I’m writing about her

Home Forums Rethinking Psychiatry Madonna Empowered me so I’m writing about her

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PatHUSA
    Participant

I would say she is an individual and woman I love well at least think about a lot. Here are a few things:

The initial music went wonderful and when thoughts from her inside I was impressed. I thought about that stuff as well.

I happen to get into groove quite frequently when I work out. Throughout the years when I walk around my city sometimes hours she empowered me. Well I enjoy the live and an uncommon rock song is humorous because audience. That doesn’t seem that far away and then is there are hit songs about a guitar and that’s the mature look and then yeah. Darn those light jeans got me : get me I ❤️ that woman.

PatHUSA
    Participant

Call me weird. You can call me I suppose whatever you want. This video says it all. Today is a wonderful holiday, but probably also solemn. I mean take a peek at this. Dude also watch Jesse Ventura podcast – world according to Jesse as he interviews a law enforcement officer discuss the the issue of incarceration rates. It’s highly informative.

https://youtu.be/79fzeNUqQbQ

PatHUSA
    Participant

Here is the link to world according to Jesse podcast on policing the police.

https://www.rt.com/shows/the-world-according-to-jesse/405099-america-police-brutality-issue/

PatHUSA
    Participant

Pat Hayes-Ellosias says to everyone please stop it. The criminal justice system has gone overboard.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by PatHUSA.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Rethinking Psychiatry’ is closed to new topics and replies.