Friday, August 7, 2020

My favorite actresses

Home Forums Community My favorite actresses

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    PatHUSA
    Participant

Jodie Foster and Meg Ryan. I love the way Meg moves and talks. She’s noticeable when I see her I feel it. She is intense and also perfect.

I’d say I fall in love with Jodie more. I can’t help the way I feel. Her choice of makeup is beautiful although she is wonderful naturally too. The one I want pertaining to actresses. She knows how to make all stand and witness but she is gentle as well. She’s incredible.

PatHUSA
    Participant

I bet Jodie has watched so many beautiful moonlit nights. Too many by the seaside and it’s not the nights with social clubs or the extravagant days. It’s the evenings with lovers and love at the sea. We’re with the moon, but still love the moon absolutely.

Who were they? They not my friends as a kid, not my followers, not even Julia Roberts. It’s contact and it always has been. The movie that is more me actually.

History is hard to write. We come from different places and have different histories although no matter where it forces us to contemplate who are we?

I know Jodie. I know this one. I’ll share. It’s not or it’s more than the value system outlined in Corinthians love is patient and is this and or that. Love is more than that. Love is that too. Love is the individual you are and who you can be. That is history. That is who are we?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by PatHUSA.
    Sonja-Erica Pompa
    Participant

I’m a big fan of Dakota Fanning, she’s so adorable in every role she plays!

The_cat
    Participant

I’m a big fan of Dakota Fanning, she’s so adorable in every role she plays!

No you are the “write essay” spammer https://www.madinamerica.com/forums/users/sonsonny/replies/

Go fuck off and take your 50 other screen names with you. Wierdo fuck, get out of here. Fucking retard.

Yadw333
    Participant

I really like actress Audrey Hepburn, this is a very charming and beautiful woman.

The_cat
    Participant

I really like actress Audrey Hepburn, this is a very charming and beautiful woman.

Spammer fuck-tard.

Yadw333
    Participant

Spammer fuck-tard.

Why do you think I’m a spammer?

The_cat
    Participant

Spammer fuck-tard.

Why do you think I’m a spammer?

Oh sure someone makes the effort to sign up for a website and their first and only post reply to a random thread “my favorite actress” that is just not believable.

And on your 3rd post its spamming the adult dating site…

The_cat
    Participant

Fuck-tard

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.