Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Overthrowing the First Borns

Home Forums All Things Political Overthrowing the First Borns

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nomadic
    Participant

I say this now, explaining what needs to be done. I used to talk about as those who support the Good Family, or those who support Parentalism.

Talking about First Borns, I don’t mean it literally, I mean it according to ancient world custom as those who are favored. I mean those who have benefitted from supporting pro-family ideology and who have been favored. These are the people who run the society, while sending everyone else to psychotherapists. There is usually a multi-generational economics at work. These are usually the people who control the real estate market and local government. These people have legitimated identities, and so they can do most anything they want.

Well we are those who do not have this, and who do not want it either because we know that it is based on lies. We are the outcast, the stigmatized, the blacksheep, the scapegoats. And so we are going to strike a severe blow. And this will come after we have humiliated the First Borns over and over again.

After that beating the First Borns down so far that they will never rise up again, do we want to replace the First Borns? No of course now. We will live very differently. In a spiritual sense we will always be Nomads.

Nomadic

Nomadic
    Participant

Not sure how many of those on this forum see this the same way that I do. As I see it, the family is the main way that people end up in psychotherapy or psychiatry. From here on I will just refer to them both as psychotherapy.

I know there are school administrators and disabilities councilors involved. And I know that some never have contact with psychotherapy until they are adults. But I still say that the issues and situations all come from the family.

Now yes, this is caused by capitalism, never happening in a vacuum. But I still say that we have to inflict consequence on individual parents.

And then we also need to set up our own alternative institutions and living patterns.

So it will be easier to get large numbers of people to turn against their psychotherapist, than against their parents.

Nomadic

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘All Things Political’ is closed to new topics and replies.