Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Please help me!

Home Forums Community Please help me!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Terran
    Participant

Please help me!

I am from Australia. In 2013, I was screwed over by my best friend and the love of my life. I decided to go public with my life story to clear my name and set the record straight. My life story included child abuse I experienced growing up. Because of that, my family reported me to police. Because my life story also included my history working in the intelligence field, my battle against government corruption and my founding role in the group known as Anonymous, police visited me almost every day, harassing me, threatening me, mocking me, taunting me. I recorded as much as I could. Upon realising I had been recording them, they kidnapped me in a day long siege and took me to a psychiatric facility where I was extensively tortured and interrogated. I was locked up for 6 weeks and drugged/tortured for 6 months. The excuse was that I had a delusional disorder for ‘believing a woman might still have feelings for me’, a belief I didn’t even have. The harassment continued until 2016 where I was ambushed by police and kidnapped again. Thugs were brought in to attack me, and I recorded the whole thing. I was framed for the attack and this was used to take me to psychiatry as a threat to the community. It never went to court. I was extensively tortured again, locked up for 8 months and drugged indefinitely. I am being tortured beyond words with toxic drugs that cause extreme nerve pain. I have tried everything but they just laugh at my suffering. I have decided to end my life. I have run away to die. I have no hope of this drugging to stop.

My life story up until 2015: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0dz2gZeY7OFTy1mX1hSak4yUDA/view

A walkthrough of what happened up until 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHJM9jA9HUY

Thug attack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_tlitdEHoE

Police antecedent: https://i.imgur.com/11xA4XW.jpg

George Sliwinski, psychopathic mass murderer and psychiatrist responsible for my ‘diagnosis’: http://netk.net.au/NSW/Sliwinski.pdf

Shawn
    Participant

I think you could try surviving on an anti-whaling ship, they usually take volunteers, and can possibly drop you in another country.

Shawn
    Participant

I haven’t read your links but usually in a severe case such as yours what may need to happen is you may need to cross a border to get free and heal. There are many who had to go on the run from psychiatry who did this. The drug harm probably can be healed, don’t believe otherwise. I have found unconventional means to do this that have worked miracles for me which you can do on your own, and are reasonably safe too. Trauma also can at least be partly healed on one’s own, with the right circumstances, I know of a method to do that too, cheap.

Also if you can get to a safe place, and can get enough pills, a very slow taper off what you are on probably will heal at least some of the problem.

Also, if it’s safe to do, there are some people or groups you might try contacting:

-Dr. Paula Caplan, she’s a psychologist who spoke out against psychologists torturing people or designing torture programs.
    -try Tina Minkowitz she’s a lawyer who works trying to get the UN to halt forced treatment, she is also a psych survivor.
    -not sure if he could help but Dr. Peter Breggin is considered the conscience of psychiatry, speaks out about all of the harm they do, has been threatened before I think for doing so. He’s busy, does court cases for victims/survivors, however, he may respond given your rather unique situation. He has written here about psychiatry’s involvement in Nazi Germany so is pretty outspoken.
    -Dr. Yolande Lucire I believe is in Australia. She may not be opposed to forced psychiatry so be careful with her however, she writes about drug harm.
    -Rob Wipond is a journalist whose articles are posted around the site, he writes about issues with psychiatry including people having to flee the system.
    -any antipsych groups you can find
    -Mindfreedom International
    -Amnesty International (they usually ignore labeled people who are being persecuted, however they may listen to your story)

If you have not too I’d try Robert Whitaker directly and there may be others I have forgotten you can find here who might help. I will post anything else comes to mind, you have my sympathies.

Terran
    Participant

I’ve tried contacting most groups and people before, and was ignored or treated as a loony. I can’t travel overseas because I have no ID, nowhere to go and no funding to survive on. I am too disabled from the drugs to do anything but hide and die, if I don’t get caught first.

Terran
    Participant

I’m so scared of getting caught. I will be locked up for the rest of my life and extensively tortured behind closed doors, locked in a seclusion room again covered in pee. I can’t handle the pain any more!!! I don’t know what to do and I’m out of options! I need an out, right now!

Shawn
    Participant

Terran, I am still here, am trying to think up some other ways to help.

Shawn
    Participant

Try posting on a site called Surviving Antidepressants. It is for people who want off psychiatric drugs, teaches people how to taper safely. Tell them you want to be able to taper but will need help to get basic necessities and a safe space first in order to do that. Don’t put up any identifying info for your own privacy’s sake.

Ask there about a thread for members in Australia you may be able to get local help that way.

Also, anyone I listed you have not tried yet, please try–try this though so you will be more apt to be believed. Say that you are someone else writing on your own behalf, someone far away who can’t provide direct help. This is a tip sometimes given to survivors to have someone call for them considered “sane” when contacting lawyers. Sadly it’s more likely you will be listened to if they believe you are some other “sane” person.

There is also this guy, he’s a dissident psychologist who seems very open minded, I think he even does cases of people who report alien abductions and takes them at their word if so, your case is not going to be the most outlandish he has heard. i don’t know as he gets back to people though, have not ever spoken to him. His name is Seth Farber, site is:

http://www.sethhfarber.com/

Also any chance there are any religious retreats/sanctuaries there where you could go? Sometimes you can stay for free if you agree to the rules and you will be provided with necessities. Buddhist retreats are worth a look I have heard of survivors going to them sometimes. (Don’t tell them your psychiatric history though they often discriminate about that.)

Shawn
    Participant

To get food if there are any places around you with free samples if you can go there and not be too obvious try that.

Shawn
    Participant

Terran what pills are you on and how long have you been on them? And what other problems have they or are they causing?

Shawn
    Participant

Terran please keep posting so I know you are okay and I will keep trying to get you help. I have to get some sleep first but will be back in a bit. Let me know if you have a supply of the pills they put you on, or are on any injections. I believe possibly there is a way to help you start healing from the damages soon, will discuss when I come back if you are interested. More in a bit, please try hard to keep going. Horrid luck sometimes can swing over to really good luck, has happened to me before, so please know there may be a positive outcome here you can’t predict will happen.

Shawn
    Participant

Terran, I don’t know as you can get a contact for him I haven’t found one as of yet, but, there’s a lawyer used to write here named Ted Chabasinski, he is a survivor too and though I don’t know him believe he would listen.

Terran
    Participant

Tapering is not an option. Zero drugs is the only acceptable solution. I will die before letting myself get drugged again! I am on injections of clopixol, 100mg of serequel, 100mg of sertraline. I can’t handle the pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve tried everyone and nothing!

Terran
    Participant

250mg of clopixol every 2 weeks. I skipped my last injection and did a runner. The police hate me with a passion and will be out searching for me. I got caught like this before.

Terran
    Participant

See? Everyone I try, and nothing.

Terran
    Participant

Please help me :'(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.