Saturday, December 7, 2019

Study: Depression Hits Losers Hardest

Home Forums Rethinking Psychiatry Study: Depression Hits Losers Hardest

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    oldhead
    Participant

PALO ALTO, CA—According to a report released Monday by Stanford’s Institute For Psychotherapeutic Study, depression, America’s leading mental illness, hits losers worse than any other segment of society.

Losers, sad excuses for human beings who have no reason to feel good about themselves or their failed, miserable lives, are approximately 25 times as likely to suffer the emotionally crippling effects of depression as any other group researched, the study claims…

http://www.theonion.com/article/study-depression-hits-losers-hardest-924

humanbeing
    Participant

HAH! I *thought* so…

Let them eat cake!

FeelinDiscouraged
    Participant

“Losers” is a diagnosis to be found in the DSMV no doubt. As scientifically valid as any of them. 🙂

AshleyBarrow
    Participant

I do not agree with this statement, I think depression affects many students, because studying is not easy at all, but using this service AU Edusson it will be much easier for you to do your homework and your depression disappears, I was happy to help.

The_cat
    Participant

I do not agree with this statement, I think depression affects many students, because studying is not easy at all, but using this service AU Edusson it will be much easier for you to do your homework and your depression disappears, I was happy to help.

F*** you spammer we all know this is a bullshit scam cause you have been posting this shit here for so long. F*** off and go away.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Rethinking Psychiatry’ is closed to new topics and replies.