Monday, April 6, 2020

Tried to change e-mail and that page to do it is no place to be found

Home Forums Feedback Tried to change e-mail and that page to do it is no place to be found

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    The_cat
    Participant

I how do I put a replace an old expired e-mail I never uses with a working email ?

Emily Cutler
    Keymaster

Hi The_Cat,

I can go in and change this for you. What is your new email? If you would prefer to send it privately, you can send it to @madinamerica.com">ecutler@madinamerica.com.

Emily

The_cat
    Participant

I made one it wont let me in, then it plays games after you recover and reset password it still doesn’t. Maybe I got the bithday wrong so they send me aroundin circles like any of these websites have any business knowing my real birthday, then my phone rings I get up to get it and get a real icky headrush with that dizzy wierness disassociation fow a few seconds from this stupid crap.

What do you have to tell me so bad ?

Make a mail later this computer is making me sick.

The_cat
    Participant

Hi The_Cat,

I can go in and change this for you. What is your new email? If you would prefer to send it privately, you can send it to @madinamerica.com">ecutler@madinamerica.com.

Emily

Meanwhile if you get any e-mail from “me” its not from me. Anyone could send a mail claiming to be me. I am tired of this right now and I won’t use any e-mail service that requires “phone verification” (Google Yahoo ect) another scam to destroy internet anonymity .

Work on this later.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.