Monday, September 21, 2020

Urgently need to know someone who specializes in Effexor withdrawal effects (OR)

Home Forums Psychiatric Drug Withdrawal Urgently need to know someone who specializes in Effexor withdrawal effects (OR)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Paul Keith
    Participant

I’ve been in contact with John Cos from Portland and he finally revealed his location.

Here’s his Facebook message:

Very ill here friends trapped in groundhog of horrors that is killing my family and me. I am so ill I don’t know what to do I am lying here left to rott. John Cosgrave Portland pleading for your help please scorn me if you must but there must be someone who knows this and cares I am exposed bare suffering chemical induced lepersee. Please help me this day please 503-819-4772

He’s not known for answering his phones (though I’m in the Philippines so I’m holding off on risking on calling anyone there since it’s more expensive and people here in MIA comments and in r/Portland have been treating me like a troll)

Warning: This guy is known for being troublesome to help. One person who worked in World Benzodiazepins Awareness called him an attention seeker for example.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Paul Keith.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Psychiatric Drug Withdrawal’ is closed to new topics and replies.