Sunday, May 16, 2021

Very scary evil shit: Vaccines for alcoholics and addicts

Home Forums Rethinking Psychiatry Very scary evil shit: Vaccines for alcoholics and addicts

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    The_cat
    Participant

You realize what will happen if they get that to work right ?

Keep thinking it would only be used on people that want it if this is to scary for you.

The_cat
    Participant

imacoffeeaddict
    Participant

I’m too ignorant about vaccinations to have an opinion. At one time they used a dangerous Mercury compound for preservation and it was indicted as a cause of autism. My son’s pediatrician says that they discontinued using this Mercury compound and that it was no longer an issue. Honestly, I don’t know what to think.

imacoffeeaddict
    Participant

I’ve pondered this image a little bit, and I’m sure that the coming police state is inevitable. It is probable that vaccines (cough, cough, rfid chips, cough, mark of the beast, cough) will be distributed at some point. They already poison us with fluoridated water (which raises your risk of bone cancer by 700% and from which I personally suffered for 1.5 years) along with various pesticides, gmos, and petrochemicals.

Don’t take my word for it:

Bone cancer rates elevated by water fluoridation
    https://www.theguardian.com/society/2005/jun/12/medicineandhealth.genderissues

Really, I’m all up in eschatology right now and am convinced that our time is winding down. My psychiatrist labels this as “religious ideation” and this is one reason that they use to justify my involuntary drugging. I’d encourage people to get right with God. Things are going to get really weird really soon imho.

imacoffeeaddict
    Participant

By the way, Let me add that I hope that I’m wrong about all the eschatology stuff. But who knows?

epthe
    Participant

[quote quote=108367]

My psychiatrist labels this as “religious ideation” and this is one reason that they use to justify my involuntary drugging.

[/quote]

Just keep that in mind. They use what you say to them to get the court order for forced drugging. Never say things like that to them. It plays right into their hands.

imacoffeeaddict
    Participant

You’re totally right about the problematic aspects of religious discussion with a clinician – it can and will be used against you. Psychiatric patients essentially need Miranda rights. I wish that I were kidding. Psychiatry has historically been a vital part of different police states (the nazis and soviets, for example). Psychiatry is ensconced within euphemism and 1984 Newspeak, and not adhering to their Newspeak is basically a thought crime. If you are truly penitent for your thought crime, then you must go to a kindly psychiatrist (cough…post-modern priest…cough) and confess your sin. They will not let you out until you repent (by saying twenty Hail Mary’s…cough…by saying, “I love Big Brother!”…cough).

epthe
    Participant

Yes, you said it perfectly there.

I’m working on a longer version of this to make it into an article…

http://www.psychforums.com/anti-psych/topic197672.html

imacoffeeaddict
    Participant

So I use the “cough” metaphor excessively, but it really is necessary as psychiatry is thoroughly guarded in euphemism.

imacoffeeaddict
    Participant

I followed your link and read some of your posts. I thought that they were spot on. How are you going to distribute this material? You’re preaching to the choir here and all that. Have you considered alternet.org?

epthe
    Participant

It really is preaching to the choir here. The Psychiatric Miranda Warning article is heading to https://mentaltruths.com

I will look into alternet.org. Thanks.

I will be writing more articles about similar topics. My goal is to eventually get the ACLU to start realizing that our Constitutional civil rights and our human rights are being violated by forced drugging.

The ACLU has the power to take this to the Supreme Court, if necessary, but the first step is to get them on our side all the way. Maybe I’m an idealist dreamer, but I think we can do this if we would all unify and work together with one central message: they are violating our Constitutional rights.

https://youtu.be/5HE-bjg3JqA

imacoffeeaddict
    Participant

Honestly, I begged the ACLU for help and they ignored me. I was pregnant and being forcibly administered teratogenic antipsychotics. I pleaded with them to help me, if only for my unborn child’s sake. They refused. I have donated money to them in the past but will never have anything to do with them again. They support teratogenic drug administration to unborn children. I could not hate these people more. You do not hurt innocent babies. Any organization that supports hurting innocent babies is an enemy in my book. They will not help us. I wrote two very formal and polite letters, but they refused. They suggested that I ask the shrink for a less dangerous drug, lol (and crying at the same time because I fear for my child’s future). You may have better luck than I did, but I truthfully believe that they are an evil organization. An example of how rotten they truly are:

They fought and won to have sex offenders released from civil committment:

https://www.aclu.org/news/federal-district-court-finds-minnesotas-sex-offenders-program-unconstitutional

They help evil people who hurt children. They will not stop an evil psychiatrist and an evil judge from hurting my child. Again: the ACLU likes to help evil people who hurt children. When I call them evil, I mean it literally. I have zero faith in that organization.

I have considered going public and pleading with evangelicals/pro-life people for help, but I don’t want to put my personal life out there like that. I’m a very private person. It may be possible to get a pro-life group interested in stopping the chemical atrocities inflicted on our children. It’s not just unborn children, either. Drugging defenseless foster children is a veritable crime. Also, in my state they can take your child if you refuse recommended psychiatric “treatment.” I’m just disgusted with the whole situation.

roseann
    Participant

good post

RudyShields
    Participant

They still use mercury in vaccines, they just changed it’s definition to an “addulant” that way they can call them preservative free. And yes they cause Autism, I’ve done a lot of research since I was diagnosed with Autism (I just call it, vaccine injury). You want to learn more search for “Marry Toco”‘s work, she is incredible and can lead you to a lot of other great resources. Vaccines are simply poison. The latest flu vaccine is only 10% effective.

“This is a witches brew in a needle. Use natural remedies. 🙏🏼 Gods cure. Lemon, honey, turmeric, ginger, reds, greens, juices. ❤️” – Chris Chin (Caddy-One)
    http://fox8.com/2017/12/04/health-experts-this-years-flu-vaccine-only-10-effective/amp/

If you look at the graphs for number of mandatory vaccines in a country compared to percentage of cases of infant death syndrome, they also cause a high risk of death. They cause a myriad of health issues and problems. If you ever have a child or a pet, don’t get them vaccinated! Even if it’s illegal.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Rethinking Psychiatry’ is closed to new topics and replies.