Saturday, December 7, 2019

We need more old school anti psychiatry articles for new readers.

Home Forums Community We need more old school anti psychiatry articles for new readers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    The_cat
    Participant

https://coalitionagainstpsychiatricassault.wordpress.com/

I don’t believe psychiatry is transformable into anything much better then it is now. Tear down the old then build new.

You cant polish poop.

kyrani99
    Participant

Home

I don’t believe psychiatry is transformable into anything much better then it is now. Tear down the old then build new.

You cant polish poop.

I agree with you “tear down the old”, but do we need anything in its place?

Psychiatrists have fed the public poop… aka the chemical imbalances in the brain theory. And unfortunate they have bought it lock, stock and barrel. In Greek we would say “they ate it”.

We can boot psychiatry out in one go and no need of any replacement, but it won’t go without the rest of medicine coming unhinged and that would mean trillions of dollars worldwide down the gurgler!. This is a key reason why it is being defended by many areas in medicine, as well as being defended by other social institutions because it is part and parcel of a NWO agenda.

The truth, which I have discovered, is that diseases (mental and physical alike) are all nocebo effects. That means that it is an unsuspecting person’s unwitting reaction, which is adverse bodily reactivity, to false ideas, perceptions and beliefs. And they don’t arise out of the blue. There is foul game play behind diseases. On my main blog on this page: https://kyrani99.wordpress.com/depression-and-anxiety/ .

I have discussed depression (which is not part of a grieving process) and anxiety (briefly) and how to resolve them. You will see that it doesn’t need drugs nor damaging the brain enough for it to be dysfunction with ECT as a treatment. It only needs knowledge, knowledge about what one is up against, knowledge of the foul game play or related, inhumane people in one’s life. At present depression alone earns the pharmaceutical companies around 15 billion USD worldwide.

However an awakening about depression and other so-called mental disorders or mental illness will also lead people to a bigger awakening about physical disease. In my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owoFpAzBock&t=802s I have documented how and why a cancer arises. It has to do with psychology and foul game play. I can recall back in the early 1960s when a relative of a friend was in hospital and voiced concerns that they didn’t want some of their relatives visiting them because they believed they wanted to do them harm, the doctors called a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist, on a purely subjective judgement called them delusional and drugged them. Of course my friend’s relative died very rapidly after that.

I have also seen since that time less and less people with cancer are willing to speak up about their intuitions of others around them wanting to do them harm. Cancer is seen as a respectable disease whereas with an added mental disorder label attached the person becomes stigmatized and shunned. And it is the psychiatrists, who have created the stigmatization and the shunning of a person with a label of mental illness.

The knowledge though, of what it is really about, means the person only needs to resolve a major issue in their life to terminate ongoing emotional reactivity and thus move the body to spontaneous remission of cancer. We can see from this that psychiatry has done far more damage than is visible in what is called mental illnesses. But we can also see that the cancer industry would also collapse when people can heal themselves.

The humane public members, who are the vast majority, need to organize themselves and do as experiments the foul game play, to satisfy themselves not only the nature of disease, but also the way to heal. We have to do these experiments because the medial science has zero incentive to do them and zero dollars because the pharmaceutical companies don’t want to fund research, which will put them out of business.

So we don’t replace pooh.. i.e., psychiatry. We wipe them out once and for all. Clean up!
    And we need to do this because apart from mental illness, there is a NWO agenda, just as there was in Germany in the last world war. They were the ones who came up with the Final Solution. The inhumane subculture was to reduce the Earth’s population to 500 million. That is a Final Solution for around 6 and a half billion people. Anyone can be diagnosed, even for picking their nose. And any label can be put on them. And any treatment administered. If the patient dies, why it is not the doctors fault. The patient failed the standard of care. Just think of it. Six and a half billion patients failed the standard of care of what can only be called horrendous crimes as treatment.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by kyrani99.
    The_cat
    Participant

So we don’t replace pooh.. i.e., psychiatry. We wipe them out once and for all. Clean up!

I just let it out on the front page.

The_cat December 28, 2018 at 2:40 am
    I am sorry to have to write this but as a survivor of “mental health services” its like reading that the NAZIs were collaborating with the Jews to improve the camps. I know everyone throws around the NAZI thing meaninglessly these days but those “hospitals” the constant violence, the forced drugging its downright evil.

I don’t think any consumer “recipient” what ever should cooperate with the psychiatric industry until they clean up their act and fess up to all the harms they have done. You don’t have to be an inpatient hellhole survivor either . Did they tell you about the withdrawals you would get from that SSRI ? They are dirtbags. Dirtbags that never admit theirs harms, lies, dishonesty at every level, they never address that ever.

I could write a book on all the harm done but this website is already named after a book on it.

https://www.madinamerica.com/2018/12/collaboration-consumers-mental-health-services-improves-quality-value-research/

The_cat
    Participant

HansSimpson
    Participant

Totally agree, who modern science is going in a wrong direction. We need to read more about professional view on psychiatry. This whole situation is very bad in my opinion.

The_cat
    Participant

Totally agree, who modern science is going in a wrong direction. We need to read more about professional view on psychiatry. This whole situation is very bad in my opinion.

One trick pony, another dipshit link to essays . How original.

Sonja-Erica Pompa
    Participant

Psychiatry is changing every year, you can’t argue that it really provides help to people with mental illnesses.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.