Wednesday, June 23, 2021

What is psychiatry. Victim narrate.

Home Forums Organizing for Social Change What is psychiatry. Victim narrate.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Lametamor
    Participant

Vermont kidnaps and forcibly drugs teen after mother sought help for her anxiety

A simple visit to the hospital to help her daughter manage her anxiety has turned into a nightmare for Karen Maple and her child, Elissa. What should have been a trip to discuss possible options for Elissa led to the hospital’s decision to whisk the Vermont teenager to a mental ward several hours away in Massachusetts.(1)

Understandably, Karen was upset to see such a drastic option unfold and, therefore, expressed her dissatisfaction over the decision. Apparently, that didn’t set well with certain authorities; just like a page from Orwell’s do-like-we-do-or-else book 1984, the Department of Children and Families (DCF) took over, assuming custody of Elissa.

http://www.naturalnews.com/049629_medical_kidnapping_Elissa_Maple_psych_drugs.html

Lametamor
    Participant

05 Marilyn Welton My son has been going thru it since January when he had his last injection and has refused to take anymore. It had always been court ordered. At 9:00 a.m. Today, he comes yo jury trial for comoetency. Please pray for a miracle. We do not want hus to go to the Oklahoma Firensic Center where he will be started on drugs again. The drugs have caused his to have False Memory Syndrome. He used to suffer from akathisia and hyperthermia do badly, he would run away and try to survive on the street. This started in 1990. Dear God, help us!

[email protected] https://sites.google.com/site/blackburnok/home

Lametamor
    Participant

05 In Zeph Daniel’s own words: How they wanted to kill me for escaping and speaking out……. More testimony about my childhood, and the world-view shaped by the confluence of events, people, family and others sucked into the swirling vortex of satanism, pedophilia, drugs, Hollywood and big money America.

How I coped mentally, spiritually, physically while being set-up, targeted, poisoned, overdosed and basically tortured by the satanist pedophile elite network for not “fitting in” (thank God)…

Just who will burn in hell for all eternity? Whose souls will be lost? Not just the hands-on perps, but all who cover for this sick reality that ruins the world…

This video is a two & one-half hour testimonial discussion about how trauma and abuse are perpetrated against targeted individuals. Zeph Daniel’s testimony uses examples from his own life experiences; and he reveals the names and companies whom where behind it all. Many different kinds of examples are given from the sabotage of … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_QGxExiTY

Lametamor
    Participant

Daryl Kabatoff Repeated arrests and psychiatric torture was a horror show unlike no other. People simply could not tolerate my criticisms of their churches… their churches are teaching them to honour traditions that are in conflict with God’s Commandments. And their churches are censoring instances of cannibalism in the west (while informing their sheep that the cannibals were only in the south seas and Africa) and even censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism.
    The myriad of drugs they administered were designed to cause me great discomfort, in fact all the drugs were known to cause death as a side effect. White psychiatrist Dr. Gene Marcoux’s “treatment” was especially cruel, he once bluntly told me that my posters were crazy and that if he heard that I was placing posters onto Saskatoon city street poles again, that he would have me returned to the psychiatric ward for further “treatment.” Every three weeks I was wheeled into a psychiatric appeal panel hearing where I would (if awake and able to speak) tell the middle-class Christians seated in judgement against me that the Bible condemns turning trees into idols, and that they were in fact bowing to these idols via the placement and retrieval of presents at the base of the tree… Dr. Gene Marcoux heard me say this at one psychiatric appeal panel hearing and he responded by saying that I was deluded because everybody did it. The middle-class Christians seated at that appeal panel hearing nodded in agreement and gave him permission to continue to detain and torture me. The so-called Christians sat in judgement against me and had me tortured for years in an effort to shut me up about their censorship of Scriptural references to cannibalism and to shut me up about their myriad of false traditions, and now when I complain, so-called Christians tell me that I am judging them and that Jesus makes their decorated trees and other false traditions clean. The psychiatric abuse I suffered was a horror show unlike no other, I begged for assistance to flee the country. I lost my summers year after year after year after year after year to psychiatric torture, and year after year after year after year Christians close their hearts to me and continue to spend many hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars annually on turning trees into decorated idols, and they don’t have the decency to even buy me a single holiday to help make up my loss.

Lametamor
    Participant

Jake Sebastian One thing I have learnt from meeting a lot of psychiatric survivors is that people labelled as “mentally ill” are often the kindest, most compassionate, and generally awake people you will ever meet. Says something about our society eh?

Bret Bohn’s family wants the public to know that it is not just children who are being medically kidnapped, being used as medical research lab rats, forced to take drugs, and being kept isolated from their families. They say it happened to their son, too. He was 26 years old at the time.
    What began simply enough ended up in a 8 month long nightmare. Bret’s mother Lorraine Phillips told Health Impact News that it was “medical torture” and a “horrific abuse of Government corruption and power.”

http://medicalkidnap.com/2015/01/25/medical-kidnap-it-happens-to-adults-too/

Lametamor
    Participant

Rossa Forbes announces that her son has beaten his “schizophrenia” diagnosis! He is now “weller than well” after 14 years of uncertainty and struggle. Rossa says, “I’m convinced Chris could have recovered sooner had we not gotten side-tracked by institutional psychiatry perpetrating the false belief that there was something gone horribly wrong with his brain and only they knew the magic formula to set things right again.”
    Her book is due out in early 2016
    http://rossaforbes.com/the-end-of-the-road-and-its-now-time-to-spread-our-wings/

Lametamor
    Participant

Dennis Deangelo Everyone’s as ignorant as can be the majority of psych patients are secret human guinea pigs hypnosis us used on them to keep bacterial fungal viral chemical experimentation secret from them the skin is usually infected along with internal infection in conjunction to drug pheromones hormones delivered transdermal lay the whole system of mental health is a huge nazi 4th reach apparatus the new world order governments are using them btw cults new age and Christian Hindu are also involved in this insidious luciferian satanic mind control that psychiatry covers up proof if

Lametamor
    Participant

Adiene Slater Yes this sounds like a lot of ”professionals” that have talked at me… not forgetting a few insults mixed in that requires extreme strength not to retaliate (otherwise that is grounds to lock you up.. obviously… http://tallatrialogue.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/understanding-professional-thought.html

Lametamor
    Participant

… i am now on 2 medications ..down from five medications 4 months ago …i took the last dose of Clonidine 2 nights ago ….also i am down to 600mgs of Neurontin …down from 2400mgs 4 months ago as well …so at this point i am at 600mg of Neurontin and 25mg of Methoprazine …

Lametamor
    Participant

Greg Charalambakis …I feel like i life has ended …i feel weak and beaten ….i feel sick and like i am going to lose my mind …but being able to come down and off some of the meds gives me glimmers of hope …little bits and pieces of memories and feelings of life ..

..all that being said,i am needing as much help as i can get ….digestion became a big problem and intestinal bleeding got me in the ER a month ago but that is now starting to settle ….i need people to keep the GoFund going ….my family are either too busy or don’t give a damn about my battles with illness and the psychiatric drugs the doctors destroyed my life with, and so they don’t donate or don’t share the fundraiser with their friends …no help from there …

…the fund is to help towards nutritional expenses for proper diets in recovery and without it i might as well eat the stuff that is on the grocery shelves that led me to the ER to start with …

..the bleeding has stopped only because i made radical changes in diet and went completely veterinarian and as organic as possible …if i hadn’t done that i would have been in some psych-ward right now in pain and insomnia and total psychosis …hard to believe that diet can change all that but it does ..

..i will try posting the fundraiser to some groups and hope that they wont block me or kick me out ….any help in sharing and promoting it will be deeply appreciated as i have been broke for over a week now and want to keep treating all these conditions till i make a full and adequate recovery…

Lametamor
    Participant

Initially NO
    I’d also like to point this out to Medical doctors forcefully injecting people with Propylene Glycol (PG) laced substances, along with a PG laced diet that hospital food is, and PG laced ‘cleanliness’ routines and PG laced sterilizing airconditioners:
    ‘According to the World Health Organization, the acceptable dietary intake of propylene glycol is 25 mg of propylene glycol for every kilogram (kg) of body weight’ is unacceptable.
    http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/phs/phs.asp?id=1120&tid=240

Lametamor
    Participant

Frandool MacCionnaith Now I am recovered by my own hands via coming off all psychotic medications my memory is burned out. I have no memory of such, I can visualise the past through pictures. Often people would pass me and say hello and it would take 10 encounters for me to recognise them at last. Then they understand the glimmer in my eye, Without people your not thing.
    Every psychiatrist should have one prescription option, https://soundcloud.com/gowainmckenna

Lametamor
    Participant

Jonathan Fishman “Bara doctor ‘beats up mentally ill teenage’ patient Alex Mitchley
    A mentally ill teenage patient fell unconscious after he was beaten by a doctor at Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital in Soweto, a reliable source employed at the institution has revealed.

Moreover, reports have emerged that patients at the hospital were being restrained using bandages, instead of specially designed shackles. The use of bandages to restrain patients was alleged to have caused some of them to suffer bruising and nerve damage.”

http://citizen.co.za/398902/bara-doctor-beats-up-mentally-ill-teenage-patient/#.VXWNnOUnsJQ.facebook

09 06 David Taylor A British citizen was held for

Lametamor
    Participant

David Taylor A British citizen was held for days without charge in a London mental hospital under little-known laws which allow the police to arrest and detain anybody who voices criticism against politicians or celebrities.
    The Fixated Threat Assessment Centre (FTAC) was quietly set up to identify individuals who they claim pose a direct threat to VIPs including the Prime Minister, the Cabinet and the Royal Family.
    It was given sweeping powers to check more than 10,000 suspects’ files to identify mentally unstable potential “killers and stalkers” with a fixation against public figures.
    The team’s psychiatrists and psychologists then have the power to order treatment – including forcibly detaining suspects in secure psychiatric units.
    Using these powers, the unit can legally detain people for an indefinite period without trial, criminal charges or even evidence of a crime being committed and with very limited rights of appeal.
    FTAC is enforced by the police anti-terrorism [email protected] http://akashictimes.co.uk/uk-enforces-law-which-bans-public-from-criticising-the-govt/

Lametamor
    Participant

Sue Barnett About 2 or 3 weeks ago I posted that I had emailed my MP, Anna Soubry, to ask about the UN ruling that forced psychiatric treatment is torture. I just thought I would update you and let you know that so far I have received no response. I’m wondering if I can complain to anyone, does anyone know? Thanks. callto: sue.barnett11 Skype

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 179 total)
  • The forum ‘Organizing for Social Change’ is closed to new topics and replies.