Wednesday, April 14, 2021

What is psychiatry. Victim narrate.

Home Forums Organizing for Social Change What is psychiatry. Victim narrate.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Lametamor
    Participant

Trina Ballerina risperidone ruined my life as I came off it: has led to seizures and muscle collapse and breathing difficulties, seriously struggling to breathe and feel im breathing out of my throat now, I cant remember the last good nights sleep i had: anyone have a similar experience and have advice on how to restore normal breathing function?

It seems supporters of psychiatry is rife. It is hard to change people’s opinions on it. They are perhaps more brainwashed than those that have experienced it. They are living with a delusion themselves, that we are in the best place for us. That we are dangerous or somehow not worthy of being alive. It sad and once that srigmatism has taken effect we are the mindless. Which couldn’t be further from the truth.

Lametamor
    Participant

Caroline Goldsmith The Way to Breakdown a human being: Human beings in any situation need to feel a sense of their own control, valued and appreciated. In the brilliant works on self-determination of Ryan and Deci (2000) they stress the need to feel a sense of Competence Relatedness and Autonomy. (Self Determination Theory) In that people feel there are things they are good at, they have skills and are competent in some kind of talent, area or work. Relatedness to the people around them who have something they can relate to, some common theme that connects then and Autonomy in that they have some kind of control over their fate, their lives and over themselves. In any situation we need to examine what is it about that situation that does not promote those things and what is stopping them from being established. It is possible even in the most strict of psychiatric settings to allow people to have a sense of their own Competence, Relatedness and Autonomy if the will is there. What was it in your psychiatric experience that striped you of your competence Relatedness and Autonomy?

Lametamor
    Participant

Unglestore Guttersthwaite Can you help? My grilfriend is on a section 3 (In no way does she deserve it), she lives in the community and is on a monthly injection, against her will. If she does a runner, fleeing her home to a different country, would they attempt to hunt her down?

Lametamor
    Participant

Marika Bandera CANADA PSYCHIATRIST CONCERNED ABOUT REMOTE INFLUENCING WEAPONRY AFFECTING MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH

Home / Articles Latest update: 2012-12-08
    Amin MuhammadAmin Muhammad Gadit is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Memorial University of Newfoundland, Faculty of Medicine. October 2009, he writes a paper with the title “Terrorism and Mental Health: The issue of Psychological Fragility” published in Journal of Pakistan Medical Association. In the paper he talks about psychological long term effects that result from terrorist activities on civilians, including behavioral problems and post-traumatic stress.

He also notes that with the introduction of remote influencing technology, and the new weapon systems, it might be challenging for a psychiatrist to tell the difference between real mental and physical problems and induced ones, asking one crucial question: Are we prepared for this challenge?

“The matters in terms of violence are advancing with the passage of time that may possibly bring in more serious issues related to both physical as well as mental health.

Of late, there are reports of a new and dreadful invention of weapons of violence that are called Bio-electromagnetic Weapons. According to the description by an Institute of Science in Society, these weapons operate at the speed of light, can kill, torture and enslave without making physical appearance. It further adds that voices and visions, daydreams and nightmares are the most astonishing manifestations of this weapon system, it is also capable of crippling the human subject by limiting his/her normal range of movement, causing acute pain the equivalent of major organ failure or even death and interferes with normal functions of human senses. It can cause difficulty with breathing and induce seizures besides damage to the tissues and organs.

Through this form of terrorism, it is possible to persuade subjects that their mind is being read; their intellectual property is being plundered and can even motivate suicide or murder. Pulsed Energy Projectiles (PEPs) are another form of weaponry that is used to paralyze a victim with pain. According to Peter Philips, a scientist from USA, circumstances may soon arrive in which anti-war or human right protestors suddenly feel a burning sensation akin to touching a hot skillet over their entire body. Simultaneously they may hear terrifying nauseating screaming, which while not produced externally, fills their brains with overwhelming disruption. This new invention is dreadful addition to the armamentarium of weapons of abuse and torture. Manifestations of the effects of these occult weapons can mimic mental ill health and add further to the misery of the victims.

The potential threat from use of biological warfare agents is more devastating as they are not detectable before the attack and can lead the possible victims to a state of constant vigilance and anxiety.” Link to the entire article:
    http://www.jpma.org.pk/full_article_text.php?article_id=1837

Lametamor
    Participant

Nick Barber Is nonconformity and freethinking a mental illness? According to the newest addition of the DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), it certainly is. The manual identifies a new mental illness called “oppositional defiant disorder” or ODD. Defined as an “ongoing pattern of disobedient, hostile and defiant behavior,” symptoms include questioning authority, negativity, defiance, argumentativeness, and being easily annoyed. The DSM-IV is the manual used by psychiatrists to diagnose mental illnesses and, with each new edition, there are scores of new mental illnesses. Are we becoming sicker? Is it getting harder to be mentally healthy? Authors of the DSM-IV say that it’s because they’re better able to identify these illnesses today. Critics charge that it’s because they have too much time on their hands. –
    http://theunboundedspirit.com/nonconformity-and-freethinking-now-considered-mental-illnesses/

Lametamor
    Participant

Causes Hello, My name is Daniel, a few years ago I was bullied in to taking psychiatric drugs by a psychiatrist and other mental health staff, in part due to mistaken identity.
    I won’t bore you with all the details but long story short, I was emotionally and physically damaged by this so called “treatment” and when I realized that it would be difficult to take legal action against this
    https://www.causes.com/posts/960690?conversion_request_id=331103482&ctag=e32c44e74fc8c1b2aea41966710d9c914b&ctoken=5-TetkGmRR0QON6S3z_Dw-sW4OQWCEfk39nqNdy_W3lNA91NMay_TnhJ-nLcBP_F4SAm9VVsZkvpDjLRu705Pmt5MkohKorB&message_id=2418492c04e8ae43442bc74a8f0fa0fc%40causes.com&uid=189067444&utm_campaign=user_post_mailer%2Ftrending.cb_70835&utm_content=viewlink_story&utm_medium=email&utm_source=causes

Lametamor
    Participant

Ginger Rogers I just got kick out of a group where I was standing my ground about meds and Psychiatry and how people are too quick to shove a pill down someones throat instead of dealing with the real issues. This was a group who speaks out on bullying and not only was I tag teamed bullied by TWO admins because I do not believe in medication UNTIL it is a last resort. Wow all I can say is wow where the hell has America’s compassion gone???

Lametamor
    Participant

Tina Minkowitz 1. Personal Circumstances First, I am back in school for a master’s degree in Public International Law; yes this is what I have been doing for the past thirteen years and it still makes sense to put myself in a learning situation where I can be with other people thinking about some of the issues beyond forced psychiatry and the CRPD. Everything relates back, as I wrote in a blog post earlier this year reflecting on some of my readings that led me to posit fundamental values of meta-autonomy and meta-equality.
    I have also left my thirteen-year relationship with the World Network of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry. It was both a necessary step for me to free myself of attachments and become ready for a new phase in my work, and a situation where systemic values of relationship began to clash. Above all, I feel that the trajectory of my work is such that a natural cycle has been completed, while at the same time I wish that the process had been otherwise.
    2. Feminism and Legal Theory Second, somewhat related to all this, I have become much more involved in feminism. If you want a real conversation with me, you are welcome to email me through this site or to connect with me on Facebook. Folks who trash feminism in the comments here will be free to do that because I do not control the comments section, and I don’t recognize MIA as any arbiter of what is good and right, or of what counts as feminism. https://www.madinamerica.com/2015/12/human-rights-updates/

Lametamor
    Participant

Sean Heeger Not sure what country this group is based in. But I never knew psychiatry to be anything more that one big tap dance to silence people and get money out of their medical insurance carrier. The United States just rubber stamps everything psychs claim somone has wrong with them (no t thinking like the rest of the herd). I always though proof is what mattered in all claims. it’s disgusting as usual. I flip off psychiatrist every time I see one.
    I’d pay good money for some anti-psychiatry liberation guidance. My mistrust and hatred of psychiatry isn’t enough to set me free. Just a little coaching or cheer-leading would go far to help me.

Lametamor
    Participant

Anna Hunja Kalenuik Sharing this here, as many Psychiatrists approve of the Mind Control, Torture and Violence towards Children in order to keep them silenced

I recently yelled at my mother, “STOP OWNING ME!!!” It felt really really good. What would you like to yell at pro-psychiatry people?

Deena Hoblit
    Participant

What is psychiatry? Psychiatry is a means to maintain the status quo, the balance of power, to provide a scapegoat for the polity, and to turn a profit all at the loss of people who are either too weak to defend themselves or simply lack the legal protections and recourse.

Lametamor
    Participant

What is psychiatry? Psychiatry is a means to maintain the status quo, the balance of power, to provide a scapegoat for the polity, and to turn a profit all at the loss of people who are either too weak to defend themselves or simply lack the legal protections and recourse.

Find scapegoats per meanness of others – what’s this – conform within the right? Who needs such status quo? Criminals? Who else? But psychiatrists he very helpful. Scapegoats is their food.

Lametamor
    Participant

Psychiatrists make no mistakes and they don’t cause random, “unfavorable” effects. They know, how to destroy the humans nature. They transform a human to an alive nothing. And it quite satisfies them. They are the criminals. And we have to struggle with them as with the criminals. Don’t lie to yourselves, gentlemen. Support the petiton https://goo.gl/sMnJ6y This is necessary as air. It’s enough to open eyes to understand it.

Lametamor
    Participant

Psychiatry in the former Soviet Union.

I really experienced the disaster. And it happened not in Auschwitz and not in Dachau, but in the ordinary mental hospital. It happened yet in childhood. Adults branch staff mercilessly tortured, oppressed us, disadvantaged and without this children
    … One night I was awakened by the noise. Opening my eyes, I saw how two nurses are beating the boy, who lies at the window. The boy was trembling. « “Again Vovka has epileptic seizure», – someone said . “How epileptic seizure?!” – I blurted out: “But why to beat ?!” Then the nurse left Vovka for a second and turned to me: Shut up, otherwise, and you will be bad”. That nightly incident was bothering me for long time. I hoped, that gits will be punished. But all gone, as if nothing had happened.

… Once, one nurse pegged me in punishment for disobedience. And did it in a special way: the hands were were fixed to the metal corners of the bed. She had said, that she’ll unbind me, when I’ll ask forgiveness and went away. The circulation was disrupted , the hands swollen. Endure was becoming increasingly difficult. Nurse had entered in the ward and asked, I am going to ask forgivness or not. I hadn’t answer and she left.
    The matter was already nearing to an evening. Soon the night shift had to come . I was very hoping, what this damned wretch will go, and the other nurse will unbind me.
    However, it soon became clear, that the damned wretch stays on the night shift. She had come into the room and announced by triumphant tone: «Well, do you intend to ask forgiveness?» I wasn’t able to endure anymore and asked forgiveness from this crud as she had wanted. After that I was feeling myself horribly
    humiliated.
    They constantly indoctrinated us, that at any rate everything will be as they want. Any meanness, any overwhelming nightmare – everything will be as they want.

There was a teenage boy. He was suffering a severe form of epilepsy with mental retardation and was very irritable. The bastards were using this. They were provoking him intentionally and when he had come into anger – they attacked him from all sides and commited reprisal. In the time of the reprisal, when he was already tied, one nurse had gripped his genitals and furiously jerked. That nightmare still causes me stupor.
    In general, intimate dignity was the subject of their special, sophisticated hostility. We were all Bug and cows, devil knows that have grown in us. It is terrible how our balls hindered them . The desire to tear off this” surplus ” again and again flied from their trashy sip. And some ones organized games such violence – chased the children and pulled their genitals and this wild nightmare took place quite openly, in front of everyone.
    But the most terrible thing was chlorpromazine. The terrible effect can not be described. In what satanic laboratories was prepared this drug!? It was destroying the thinnest, most intimate strings of essence. Its action caused a complete rejection reaction. Every cell, every nerve were screaming with outrage. As long as overwhelming effect of chlorpromazine was manifesting, this reaction was completely suppressed. But as soon as this action is being weakened, the whole being is being filled with rage. But they were continuing to do chlorpromazine else and else.
    There was one nurse, very greedy and cynical. She was often substituting others and was on duty multiple shifts in a row. And in order that the duty roster would pass quietly she was doing chlorpromazine to all. She was getting this with different ways. At the beginning with help on duty doctors. There were a lot of young doctors. Basically women. With them she was in familiarly relationships. She was calling a doctor by phone, a doctor was coming and appointing chlorpromazine, even not seeing for whom she appoints. Then they ceased trouble oneself to arrive. They were assigning by a phone. Then and this turned out to be unnecessary. The nurse herself was doing chlorpromazine, and the appoint was being done after, backdating. Then others followed her example .
    And no salvation from this destruction remained. I was then completely destroyed! Physically and spiritually. The mind found itself in a state of complete prostration. I lost the ability to feel, resent and somehow to react. In this condition I was discharged home.
    After some time, snippets of feelings began to erupt. Firstly the earlier depressed rage as a reaction on the influence of chlorpromazine. Gradually the awareness of what happened filled me. Experiences, that i endured, atrocity, vile, impunity were overflowing me. Precious moments of life, youth sped by. I was biting my lips from despair and was able to change nothing. I was dreaming about a retribution for the bastards. But they were far and i was not be able to do anything against them. And then all of uncontrollable pain fall at the man who was next. – On my poor mother. The dearest person in the world. Who gave me whole life without residue.
    When I hit her all yelled in me: «What am I doing?!» And I felt, what i do not govern yourself. And i again was there.
    … Again violence, merciless cynicism. Again boorish edification, that everything will be as they want. All they want, they will do – no one is decree for them . Yes, there was no hands on them. Abomination predetermine everything! Unlimited possibilities of absolute nothingness.
    I could neither tolerate them, nor resist them! And again they were grinding me and scraping me with chlorpromazine. Until they destroyed all flesh and bone, every nerve, every cell. Human nature did not presuppose such exposure and did not envisage any protection against it. A human must not survive such ruinous exposure. So ruinous effects ssence not should survive.
    He must die before going to happen like that. But the sadistic action of chlorpromazine overcame this last protective edge. And destroys not only the essence of life, but also the ability to die.
    And I did not die then only by this terrible reason.

Nomadic
    Participant

Psychiatry and psychotherapy are always about scapegoating. And as I see it, it is always coming from The Family and Capitalism, and these things depend on each other.

So it might not be my family or your family, but more often that not it is. It is The Family, that which is held up as an ideal and which defines who is legitimate and who is not.

Recovery, Religion, Psychotherapy, and Psychiatry are there to keep us outcasts from organizing and fighting back.

Please Join My Forum, as we need to connect, organize and act. Gandhi called it Satyagraha, applying pressure.
    http://freedomtoexpress.freeforums.org/survivors-of-the-middle-class-family-t243.html

Nomadic

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 179 total)
  • The forum ‘Organizing for Social Change’ is closed to new topics and replies.