Saturday, November 27, 2021

Where does the depression clip art come from ?

Home Forums Community Where does the depression clip art come from ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    The_cat
    Participant

The_cat
    Participant

Is there like a studio that specializes in this ?

These people might look sad but its just a pose for a photo shoot. They are photography models.

Emmeline Mead
    Keymaster

Most of those photos are from the stock photo service we subscribe to (which we have to do in order to use images legally). They’re meant to convey a feeling. “In the News” posts often use images from Flickr because we’re able to attribute them within the post as per Flickr’s copyright requirements. Sometimes personal stories use images provided by the author. Hope that answers your questions.

The_cat
    Participant

[quote quote=160446]Most of those photos are from the stock photo service we subscribe to (which we have to do in order to use images legally). They’re meant to convey a feeling. “In the News” posts often use images from Flickr because we’re able to attribute them within the post as per Flickr’s copyright requirements. Sometimes personal stories use images provided by the author. Hope that answers your questions.

[/quote]

The_cat
    Participant

hellonancystar
    Participant

Nice Photos………….

The_cat
    Participant

[quote quote=163393]Nice Photos………….

[/quote]

The number seems endless !

depressed

The_cat
    Participant

Psychiatrists Drugging Children for “social justice”
    Licensed predators are preying on the poor https://www.infowars.com/psychiatrists-drugging-children-for-social-justice/

The_cat
    Participant

The_cat
    Participant

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/05/07/19/46/desperate-2293377_1280.jpg pixabay.com that’s where they come from !

I should be doing something more productive oh well

The_cat
    Participant

DonateBonuser
    Participant

Guys i dont know what to do about my tommorows test on drug in my company! yestarday ive met a girl of my dreams and we got high! And tommorow ill have god damn test! i heard about https://marijuana101.org/drug-test/detox-products/cleansing-drinks/mega-clean-review/ but dont know true it or not? can you help?!

The_cat
    Participant

the worlds largest collection of depression clip art for no particular reason

The_cat
    Participant

This just in: Depression linked to living in homes without furniture

New Hardwood floors, clean clothes and good hygiene also thought to play a key roll.

The_cat
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.