Saturday, January 18, 2020

Will they ignore / omit the drug war in the 2016 presidential debates ?

Home Forums All Things Political Will they ignore / omit the drug war in the 2016 presidential debates ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    The_cat
    Participant

Think they will include even one question about the War on Drugs, or even a generalized question about mass incarceration ?

I know in the last presidential debates they totally ignored the subject. I think its kind of important considering the United States has more people locked in cages than any nation at any time in the entire history of the world.

That’s about it. I just wanted to tag the topic so it comes up in searches. I noticed the omission.

The_cat
    Participant
    The_cat
    Participant

I started this topic a year go and in less then 24 hours we find out. Addiction is not a crime, anxiety and not feeling right sucks and some people get addicted to drugs cause of using them to deal with it, not cause they were trying to be evil.

nooneinparticular
    Participant

Of course they won’t. These debates will be crude informercials for the two establishment-approved candidates who both agree on authoritarianism. No dissent will be tolerated.

The_cat
    Participant

Not a word about it in the first 2016 debate. The subject of the Mexico wall may bring it up.

I really would not be surprised if the avoid the subject in all the debates.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘All Things Political’ is closed to new topics and replies.