Showing 16 of 16 comments.
Richard, Mr McCrea requested no more COVID posts. Buh-bye!
Are you a spokesperson for all MIA readers? hm…
I’ve studied the history of the Rockefellers and ‘modern medicine’ for 10+ years, since my grand-daughter was born. You can’t get far along that journey without learning about Del and his work. I share what I’ve gathered along the way because it’s the humane thing to do. No compensation.
Conspiracy theories aren’t theories when they are true.
Obviously you haven’t read the stats updates ‘buried on the CDC website.
Mr McCrea, where does the corruption begin and end exactly??? Completely relevant, IMO. We are ALL being suppressed under medical tyrrants! But I get it. It’s your blog. Nice dicsussion — while it lasted.
Someone has to replace sociopaths that commit massive crimes against humanity?
Surprise, Surprise! CDC INFLATED COVID DEATH COUNT.
l e cox, Follow the money-trail. Who funds the W.H.O. and medical universities and regulatory agencies and governments? Vaccine manufacturers make $100 BILLION every year JUST ON VACCINES. The 1% that have the same amount of $ as the other 99% don’t even care about the money; it’s all about power. The cabal families that control medicine, are the same families that control water, food/Big Agra, energy/Big Oil, weather-technology/Big Tech. Corruption regarding approval of 1 or 2 anti-depressants sheds light on the current worldwide plandemic. What can we do? Share the truth! https://plandemicseries.com/
Nijinsky, Thank you. I hear you. My heart goes out to the children, and my grandchildren. Public schools are criminally assaulting our children, especially those that comply with mandatory vaccination Children are forced to SIT indoors, 7-1/2 hours/day, with 27 minutes of outdoor recess. If the kids don’t comply with receiving a squirt of hand-sanitizer, (endocrine disrupting chemicals, EDCs), they are denied recess! The water at fountains is fluoridated. Lights are fluorescent. WiFi is showering 24/7 through all of them, from 4 years old and up. Junk in the cafeteria called food is endeathening! And then when they can’t perform to ‘the standard’, they are referred to school psychiatrist who of course, suggests ADD/ADHD drugs.
Lots of food for thought here. I appreciate the outlet. It’s rare to participate in such mature conversation. Thank you, to you and all contributors.
What Kavanagh and Whitaker reveal is applicable to every area of Big Pharma. The corruption goes way beyond capitalism. Pharma’s chemical warfare on humanity dwarfs the number of victims killed by all world wars and acts of terrorism combined. Here is a 6-part investigative journey, beginning with vaccine manufacturers. The same tragic b.s./corruption occurs with cardiac meds, pain meds, cancer meds, allergy meds, synthetic hormones/thyroid/insulin, ETC ETC ETC.
And don’t forget medical devices: The Bleeding Edge: https://www.netflix.com/title/80170862
Parents are forced to administer chemo to children with cancer for 2-4 years AFTER they are in remission, (or risk children being taken away). Flipping The Script:
This organization is legitimate – with many action items: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/
Absolutely! Efforts are being made to repeal the “National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act” that Congress approved in 1986. No Vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine.
Gates & Co want immunity from their coronavirus vaccine! This is insanity!
Have I received data that made me think Big Pharma is at the top of the food chain? Surely you jest! Where have you been the past 6 months?
I watched a movie today about mental illness. Very interesting timing, indeed. The lens of my perception widened — to see with the eyes of the patient. Highly recommended! https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8045906/
Yes, I know Del Bigtree. He is a friend and a superb human being. There is so much more going on besides To Mask or Not to Mask, mandatory vaccines, and regulatory agencies that are asleep at the wheel — too busy counting their billions! At the top of the deep state pyramid is Big Pharma!
An impassioned and inspiring speaker in Utah describes VERY WELL what is happening in America regarding Big Pharma. FDA corruption extends far beyond unethical vaccine approvals. Check it out at 2:30:00. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmpz8axYR4E
The term ‘side effect’ is completely intentional; making a result such as death made to seem as innocuous as a spoonful of potato salad! ALL effects should simply, sadly, and accurately be called ‘effects’.