This directory provides a listing of individual practitioners, peer organizations, mutual support groups, and residential and outpatient programs that will support people who want to taper from their psychiatric medications.
Please note that we are unable to individually vet or endorse the quality of the practitioners on this list.
The listings are volunteered by the Mad In America community. If you have had a good experience with a provider, or are a provider yourself, and would like to add a listing, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Category (for example Individual Practitioner, Outpatient Organization, Peer Organization, Residential Program, Support Group).
- Name and Address (including country if outside the US).
- Contact details (Email, Phone and Website or social media).
- If your Practice accepts insurance (Yes, Will Bill Insurance or No).
- In Practice Since (years active).
- Degree (if you have a relevant qualification).
- Type of Support Offered and in what setting (for example Peer Support, in a dedicated community workspace).
- Description (A description of your services).
- Do you provide assistance in tapering from the following classes of psychiatric drugs: Antidepressants (Yes/No), Antipsychotics (Yes/No), Benzodiazepines (Yes/No), Mood Stabilizers (Yes/No), Opiates (Yes/No).
- Do you offer Skype/Video Sessions? (Skype, Zoom/FaceTime, Other, None).
- Optional: Include an image (file size:0 – 10 MB, Image width: 0px – 500px, Image height: 0px – 500px).
We will review the information and let you know when your listing is posted.