Support the Cause
Mad in America is a 501(c)(3) non-profit whose mission is to create a platform for rethinking psychatric care. We pursue our mission by offering the following:
- A daily news feed on research findings.
- Blogs from writers with diverse experiences and opinions re: existing psychiatric practices and developing alternatives to it.
- Op-eds, personal stories, and video clips.
- Original journalism.
- Informational resources on psychiatric drugs and drug withdrawal.
- Online courses taught by leading researchers, providers and leaders in peer services that provide a scientific critique of the existing paradigm of care, and tell of alternative approaches that could serve as the foundation for a new paradigm.
Mad in America does not host advertisements or sell any data about our readers. As such, our ongoing operations are funded entirely by the support of our readers and philanthropic organizations. If you’d like to support our mission, you may use the donation form below. All donations are tax-deductible. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you!