Thursday, June 4, 2020

Comments by Verily1

Showing 1 of 1 comments.

  • Dear Peter

    Have you looked at the impact of microwave radiation on the brain? Prof Curtis Bennett of Canada an electrical engineer proves that this radiation is UNINSULATED ELECTRICITY that passes through our bodies continually having the effect that we are all being slowly electrocuted. The symptoms of chronic electrocution are the same as those of survivors of Electric Shock. https://thermoguy.com/

    Dr Bennett can also show the harm using thermographic techniques that might interest you.

    Kind regards

    Verily