Surviving Antidepressants is a peer support forum for tapering from antidepressants and withdrawal syndrome. This is a great place to get advice and tips from others who are experiencing antidepressant withdrawal.
Forum topics include:
- Tapering: About gradually weaning off medications
- Symptoms and Self-Care: Read about what others have done for a symptom you may have, ask about symptoms, and find information about supplements and other treatments
- Finding Meaning: Explorations of healing philosophies and faith
- Relationships: The impact of antidepressant withdrawal on relationships with friends and family
- Events, Controversies, Actions: Questioning theories and taking action
- In the Media: A discussion on books, news, blogs, video, and radio related to the psychiatric industry and adverse effects of antidepressants
- Success Stories: Read and share stories of recovery from tapering and withdrawal symptoms
- From Journals and Scientific Sources: Primary sources for information and statistics
Mad in America hosts blogs by a diverse group of writers. These posts are designed to serve as a public forum for a discussion—broadly speaking—of psychiatry and its treatments. The opinions expressed are the writers’ own.