Surviving Antidepressants is a peer support forum for tapering from antidepressants and withdrawal syndrome. This is a great place to get advice and tips from others who are experiencing antidepressant withdrawal.
Forum topics include:
- Tapering: About gradually weaning off medications
- Symptoms and Self-Care: Read about what others have done for a symptom you may have, ask about symptoms, and find information about supplements and other treatments
- Finding Meaning: Explorations of healing philosophies and faith
- Relationships: The impact of antidepressant withdrawal on relationships with friends and family
- Events, Controversies, Actions: Questioning theories and taking action
- In the Media: A discussion on books, news, blogs, video, and radio related to the psychiatric industry and adverse effects of antidepressants
- Success Stories: Read and share stories of recovery from tapering and withdrawal symptoms
- From Journals and Scientific Sources: Primary sources for information and statistics
Mad in America hosts blogs by a diverse group of writers. These posts are designed to serve as a public forum for a discussion—broadly speaking—of psychiatry and its treatments. The opinions expressed are the writers’ own.
Mad in America has made some changes to the commenting process. You no longer need to login or create an account on our site to comment. The only information needed is your name, email and comment text. Comments made with an account prior to this change will remain visible on the site.