Seroxat Secrets provides educational information on the history of Seroxat, potential adverse effects of Seroxat, and withdrawal resources specifically for Seroxat. The website was developed by a man who experienced adverse effects of both Seroxat itself and Seroxat withdrawal. The site’s “About Me” section features his withdrawal story.
In addition, the website includes a timeline that summarizes the history of Seroxat from 1998 to 2012, as well as a “Videos” section featuring testimony on Seroxat withdrawal and a report on Paxil addiction. The site also includes numerous blog posts on various Seroxat-related topics. Some of the blog posts pertaining to withdrawal include:
- UK Seroxat Litigation and Withdrawal – Breaking News
- Glaxo Admits Seroxat/Paxil Has Withdrawal Problems…
- Seroxat Increases Suicidal Thinking – It’s Official – But What About Addiction and Withdrawal?
- Seroxat/Paxil Withdrawal Help
- The Hell of Seroxat Withdrawal
- How Addictive Is Seroxat?
Mad in America hosts blogs by a diverse group of writers. These posts are designed to serve as a public forum for a discussion—broadly speaking—of psychiatry and its treatments. The opinions expressed are the writers’ own.