Johann Hari, British journalist and author of the new book Lost Connections: Uncovering the Real Causes of Depression—and the Unexpected Solutions, continues to speak out about the social and systemic factors impacting our mental health. Click below to read and watch some of his essays and videos from the past two months.
- The Best Treatment for Depression Lies in Our Evolutionary History
- Johann Hari on How the “Junk Values” of Neoliberalism and Capitalism Drive Depression and Anxiety in the U.S.
- What the Best Science Really Says About Depression
- Johann Hari Takes Issue with the Concept of Self-Help
- Depressed? Anxious? Blame Neoliberalism.