The Satanic Panic moral panic of the 80’s and 90’s was an outgrowth of the Stranger Danger moral panic of the 1970’s. If you look into that, “Stranger Danger” was started by non other than Jimmy Saville who himself was a prolific pedophile in England. He wrote a book for kids called “Stranger Danger” warning them of strangers while he was molesting droves of children. He distracted the authorities with his stranger danger movement and got away with horrific crimes. He openly molested mental patients in Broadmoor Psychiatric Institution, in England, where he was a porter. The same could be said for the Satanic Panic and so-called “Satanic Ritual Abuse,” which has been debunked and discredited over and over again. It distracts the authorities with a witch hunt and strains public resources that could otherwise go towards investigating actual pedophiles. My point in the article is that psychiatry continues to promote a thoroughly debunked moral panic/witch hunt and that this clearly shows that you can’t trust psychiatry. That’s all. My point of view is that psychiatry is pseudoscience. “Dissociation” is a pseudoscientific idea, and hypnosis sessions are not permissable as evidence in US courts. (Discomfort from having taken antipsychotics is a likely culprit.) I don’t buy the notion that there are upper echlons of the government run by a Satanic cult started by the CIA. To me that is a truly laughable conspiracy theory. Cathy O’Brien does not seem too credible if you ask me. Just from doing 2 minutes of research I found that Cathy O’Brien claims to have been raped by Gerald Ford, Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney, and Hillary Clinton. That many politicians just does not seem likely. I explained in the article, also, that the uptick in Bipolar diagoses is likely also caused by a moral panic from an episode of the X-Files from 1995. Is it a coincidence that MPD gets debunked that year, then pharma-research and psychiatry seize upon a new revenue source- bipolar, after having noted that there was an X-Files episode that could be used to trigger sales of Risperidone? I think not. I’m sure you are familiar with the concept of Occam’s Razor. This is something that is believed by people in academia, that I learned from someone with a doctoral degree. As far as the 80% figure being thrown about here, when you cite studies conducted by Psychologists or Psychiatrists you are just citing pseudocientific sources. I think 80% percent of Bipolar cases are just psychiatrists negligently mishandling confused families with nothing wrong with them, who have minor problems. The other 20% may be misdiagnosed PTSD. In some cases, as in yours, that seems to be the case. But there is something fishy about the claim that a full 80% of mental patients are misdiagnosed and are actually PTSD childhood sexual abuse victims. It just doesn’t sound right. It doesn’t fit Occam’s razor. As far as Gray Faction, I know little about “The Satanic Temple” other than that it has a base in Salem, Massachusetts. From what I understand, in the 1980’s, Lawrence Pazder, the Canadian psychiatrist who wrote the debunked book “Michelle Remembers,” initially blamed The Church of Satan started by Anton LeVey, who you may or may not have heard of. LeVey threatend Pazder with a defamation lawsuit, then Pazder backed off. So perhaps since people target Satanists with unfounded claims, the Satanists feel the need to debunk certain psychologists and psychiatrists who have them in their sights? Do you believe that Dungeons and Dragons causes children to worship Satan then commit suicide? Do you believe that Judas Priest inserts backwards Satanic messages into their music to make teenagers worship Satan and kill themselves? These kinds of claims are complete crap. You really should look into Q Anon because belief in these types of conspiracy theories is leading people to commit violent acts and to become extremists.