CALENDAR OF EVENTS
As We Are: Disability Justice and Community Care Conference (webinar)
December 5, 2020 – December 6, 2020
Join us for a FREE online conference about disability justice and community care.
This conference will feature guest speakers such as:
- Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-Samarasinha (Disability Justice 101)
- Koko Thomas (DeafBlind Cultures)
- Vo Vo (Trauma Informed Care)
- Galadriel Mozee (Black Lives Matter Memorial Garden)
- Dorian Taylor (Anti-Black Roots of Mental Health Systems)
- Shilo George (Body Sovereignty)
- Nico Serra (Safer Protest Strategies)
- W. Kibler Hidalgo Rodriguez (Community Healing).
Check out our PRESENTER BIOS below!
The conference is FREE for everyone who wishes to participate. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation for an accessible conference, please PayPal [email protected] and indicate that it is for Disability Justice.